- I wish I hadn't ordered butter chicken from Joey's... then proceeded to get cheesecake at Cheesecake Etc. Why couldn't I just have gotten a nice salad? (BTW, the spinach salads @ Cactus Club are the best... lol, this is no advertising scheme, I assure you. Yum.. goat cheese!)
- I love my friends.
- Oh my God... I totally forgot about the black sesame 'tong yunes' I had at Alex's house. I'm defs going to fullfill those alleged 'freshman fifteen' pounds.. holla!
- There are some things that are just friggin' weird. Like what the F? Seriously, EW.
- I don't if it's because my period had just ended or something, but when Daisy tweeted me that she was back in Van, I felt like crying. I'm so happy my UD is home!
- I'm typing yet another e-mail that will go unanswered. Waste of my time.
- I am so grateful that I passed my RCM exam. I have to admit, I get away with things way too easily...
- My week is packed full: I have work 5 days this week, I have scheduled family time since Dee and my uncle are coming home from Toronto, I have to go to SFU with Jamie and Angus to get my U-Pass and buy textbooks, see UD for the one day that she's available, study for my math final AND pass it!
- I keep thinking about Jennifer Aniston's character in He's Just Not That Into You. I'm going back to the moment where she told Ben Affleck, "Stop being nice to me if you're not going to marry me." I feel the same way?
- My toes feel like they've been repeatedly crushed with a mortar. Poor little piggies.
- My last tweet was: I don't feel like working, I feel like puking.
Ugh.. blah blah blah.. I'm not in the mood to blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment