Thursday, August 20, 2009

Fake FAKE everything!




I love fake things. I'm not gonna lie. I love my wide collection fake eyelashes (I received 15 more pairs today, because W just came back from China. A box for $5! So incredibly jeal). I love the unnatural brown tint in my hair. I like (not love, cause I mostly use them to see) those freaky Korean circle lenses. I love the fake nails I had done this afternoon (I also like gel a lot better than acrylic). I also like fake or "imitation" shark fin soup. What they do to get the real thing is sick. Authentic shark fin soup isn't even that good... it's chewy and tastes like any Chinese soup with a Chicken broth base. I also really like tofu dogs.. which counts as imitation meat, I guess. They're so good with only mustard.

The only thing I'm not into that are fake are fake noses. I'm down with the Botox, but a new nose is going a little too far for me. Fake people (I'm sure you're really great on the inside). Most fake designer bags bug me... I'd be choked if someone had a replicated bag that they paid a fraction of the fortune I paid. What the eff, man? Fake Robert Pattinson accounts of Twitter... where you really at, R-Patz? Fake pockets.. fake double-eyelids. After watching Korean dramas and announcing to my mom that I would like to have the babies of a Korean, she went all "Ewww! They're made out plastic!"
:(.

No comments:

Post a Comment