Wednesday, February 23, 2011

She said she want some Marvin Gaye

Today, Chu told me that I'm "closet mean". Granted, this was right after I had read aloud my previous entry. At least I knew my comments were too mean to tweet. See? I have a heart.

I told myself that my blog would be my makeshift diary. I've given up on physically writing down my thoughts and the recollections of my day.. I'm going to say this is in result of sheer apathy and the abundance of "new digital media".

So here I am, bitches! Get ready for a shitload of nothing-really-worth-listening-to.

But then again, I don't blog for you anyway..

I'm going to start with quote of the day:

I'm really tryna make it more than what it is. Cause everybody dies, but not everybody lives.

Speaker is unknown, although this citation has been featured in a Drake and Nicki Minaj song. Boyfriend knowingly notified me that there's no way in hell Drake came up with this one *rolls eyes* Mr. Know-It-All..

Mexico is in 5 days and packing has officially commenced! I'll be lugging around this giant red suitcase, along with my metallic lime green Puma bag.. I'll be a faulty Christmas promoter for the time being. 

No comments:

Post a Comment